Non europa postings to the group

Subject: Non europa postings to the group
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:34:49
As I can see a firestorm about to kindle here can we just damp this one out
right from the start, agree that there are going to be differing opinions
about this and just get back to building aircraft.

If you have strong opinions on the matter then can I suggest you direct them
off group. If we don't do this then we'll end up with more emails protesting
or praising the situation than relate to building Europas and I am sure that
the original poster of the message wouldn't have wanted that to occur.

And with that comment I am going to go home.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Tony