Re: Terra/Trimble

Subject: Re: Terra/Trimble
From: bryan.wilkinson <aa4bwi@zen.sunderland.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:59:37
On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 TroyMaynor@aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
SNIP

> On another subject, how many of you folks have looked at the > <A

HREF="http://www.rose.com/~afa";>AUDIO FLIGHT AVIONICS

 engine monitoring > system? It does absolutely everything including fuel
endurance, fuel pressure > and all the standard engine parameters. The
nicest part is it has a pleasant > female voice that tells you when any
limit you've set has been exceeded.

Aparrently  the EuroFighter has a similar setup , two female voices , one
for general info and another you MUST obey , knowm as  " the Wife " -
I will ask a Tug pilot I know who works for BAC aboput this - more like
his dept ......

Happy building & Flying .....

Bryan