Re: How do you clean...

Subject: Re: How do you clean...
From: Jerry <jerry@flyinghi.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 13:48:06
Shaving foam?

We had a VW beetle in which we drove off to our honeymoon. Needless to say
our friends had covered the car with lipstick, shaving foam and I can't
remember what else.

What I can tell you was the shaving foam left marks in the paintwork that
were there until the day it was sold.

Jerry

                                         Flying Hi - Wish I was
                                       jerry@flyinghi.demon.co.uk