Re: Tailplane layup revisited

Subject: Re: Tailplane layup revisited
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 15:48:21
Martin,

My initial (knee jerk) response to bin liners was that I didn't like it 'cause
I couldn't see through it when positioning the glass onto the piece.  Now that
I actually put some thought into, I realize that if I trim the liner to the
edges of the glass before going to the piece, that point becomes moot.  Thank
you for reminding me of this technique.

Steve "Anybody want to buy a few thousand feet of cling film?" Genotte

P.S.  That's great news re: your power plant.  I may have to come to Sun 'n Fun
just to see your Europa there.  (No pressure!)