Hot times in the shop.

Subject: Hot times in the shop.
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 09:38:34
Message text written by Steve Genotte
>Those combination heater/air conditioner units are
attractive, though costly.  Still, why quibble over a few hundred $'s
when my family's health and safety are at stake?<

at least you'll be able to use it after your bird flies and think of the
pleasure of working in a comfortable environment. When you get to my age
the question is "am I having fun yet? If not Y!"
Went flying today , got bounced around a bit. 30 kts of wind at 1500 feet.
Then we found that the wind gradient was so steep my skills were too dilute
to get the approach to our strip right. Not enough wind for a downhill
landing on wet mud. Too much for uphill. We had to go 20 miles west to
Tatenhill airfield and get a taxi back.
I swear the airplane was smirking as we turned our back on it. I smirked as
I wrote Jan 1 in my log book  {:-)

Graham