Advice and Guidance from Europa Flyers.

Subject: Advice and Guidance from Europa Flyers.
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:37:09
Message text written by Gerry Holland
>1) Is the Cabin/Cockpit temperature comfortable when flying in
conditions where it is clear and crisp as in winter Flying?<

Yes but a little bi tof extra heat is nice occasionally. If your stainless
firewall leaks some heat will get into the tunnel after a while. If you
have a phenolic one like mine it won't.

>2) Has anyone experienced conditions where some form of 'demister' would
have been handy for front screen area.<

Yes, the screen mists up this time of year after a few minutes. It will
clear in flight but that may well be after you hit that tree  {!?:-(

>I have thoughts about utilising 'heat' from back of Instrument panel
through slot vents to cover this if it is an issue<

You may well need the ventilation in summer in France.

Graham