Re: Errata to Re. Rotax instumentation interface

Subject: Re: Errata to Re. Rotax instumentation interface
From: Goldwing Aviation System <goldwing@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 17:05:47
Sorry Fergus and to any one else concerned, I am now sending in plain text
only.

The Answer to Dennis read as follows...

The Answer to question Number 2 is....
The Tachometer is driven directly from the ac charging coils, the voltage
varies depending on engine revs and coil load eg:battery charging, strobes
etc. the frequency is RPM X 6 ; 6000 / 60 for 1000 RPM = 100 Hertz
Hope this helps
Y. Zaneboni