URL error and New Information

Subject: URL error and New Information
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:43:14
A few days ago I cited a link to a downloadable copy of
Appendix Z (power distribution diagrams with notes) to
the aeroelectric connection. The link had a typo and the
REAL link is:

  http://www.aeroelectric.com/errata/z8.pdf

Over the past several weeks, I've had several requests from
builders for installation of a very light, dual alternator
system.  I've modified one of hte power distribution diagrams
---From the book and published it separately at:

  http://www.aeroelectric.com/errata/fig_z6.pdf

BTW . . . the B&C spline drive alternator (about 10 years
old) has received the benefits of modern materials and process
upgrades. While officially listed as an 8 amp device, in
reality it's now capable of over 10 amps output.  I show
the wiring for using an SD-8 in place of a vacuum pump
for a totally electric panel.  The diagram is also suited
for pairing a belt driven add-on alernator paired with the
built in alternator on the Rotax 912/914 series engines.

       Bob . . .
                       ////
                      (o o)
       <   If you continue to do       >