Static air system

Subject: Static air system
From: Manfred Jann <Emjot.das@tonline.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:49:33
I'm trying to set up an optimum static air system, different from the one which

is explained in the Europa-building-instruction-manual. Even in Ivan's
newsletters were different options discussed: No.15 + No.16 "inside the
instrument panel". But it seems that Europa's proposed ones, still are not the

yellow portion of the egg, as we say it in Germany.
I'm very interested whether someone of you tested out a solution which gives
accurate results within the whole speed range and all possible flying
configurations. Thanks, Manfred