Re: Tailwheel Mod.

Subject: Re: Tailwheel Mod.
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:58:39
Dear Troy,

It is straightforward to fit the upper fuselage moulding and fin with screws
or clecoes then position the ply bulkhead to line up with the fin closeout
with 5 minute. I then hinged the rudder to confirm clearances, removed
everything & carried out the internal layups.
You'll need to leave a gap in the bulkhead for glassing the rear face of the
servo bulkhead to fus top later - only amateur gynaecology required for
this.

Regards,

Rog Sheridan.