Ground Power Article Update

Subject: Ground Power Article Update
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 17:29:11
I've had several requests recently for alternate wiring
of a 3-terminal ground power receptacle in a system having
the same features as the article I did for the low-cost
Piper receptacle. I've revised the article to include
this information. Interested builders may download
---From <http://www.aeroelectric.com/articles/grndpwr.pdf>

       Bob . . .
                       ////
                      (o o)