Dash-7 crash in Devon last w/e

Subject: Dash-7 crash in Devon last w/e
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:54:59
Cheers,
     This is very much off the beaten path, but I am anxious for further
details of the title occurrence last w/e and thought to ask for same
---From the UK group.
     The deHavilland dash-7 crashed and exploded near Ashburton in
Devon. It had been on a test flight preparatory to private sale. It was
piloted by Raymond Loverseed, ex-deHav Canada employee and former leader
of the Red Arrows, and AW (Mick) Saunders, ex deHav experimental and
instructor pilot - and my former Flight Commander on Vampires.
     Any details other than the above would be appreciated for onward
despatch to fellow squadron members to whom Mick was a leader, excellent
guide and firm friend.
Thanks,
Ferg (#A064-319)