Kit for Sale in WA

Subject: Kit for Sale in WA
From: John Chesbrough <JChesbrough@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:20:16
My brand new Europa kit, still in boxes at Perth Jandakot, Western
Australia, is for sale.

It is the latest XS kit with prefabricated wings and spars with 0.5 inch
dia. bushings.

This is your chance to benefit from my group shipping savings and pre price
rise purchase.

Reason for sale?  I am not allowed to sell our family Mooney that my wife
and I flew across the Atlantic together -
one dark and stormy night eighteen years ago.  The book has yet to be
published!

I enjoy the excellent contributions that many builders are making to this
page.

Best wishes,

John Chesbrough
Phone: +61  8  9474 4440  Fax 08 9474 1949  Mobile 015 44 6869