Fus Stand

Subject: Fus Stand
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:39:24

Well, my father has come to visit this week, and has decided to build
me a fuselage stand of his own design.  This is appreciated, but I
wonder if anyone could share with me anything I should look out for.

The stand is a flat bed on wheels which will have blue foam cut to hold
the fuselage in 4 locations.  I don't know how well the foam will fit to
to the fuselage, since I don't know how to trace it beforehand.  Could
lower foam in the middle distort the fuselage shape?

Brian