Re: A couple of basic questions from a new starter

Subject: Re: A couple of basic questions from a new starter
From: Alan Burrill <aburrill@bottleneck.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 19:14:16
Missed the start of this question.

I used a large pair of tailors scissors for cutting the dry cloth. The heavy
type make cutting faily easy.

For wetted cloth you need something with fine serrated cutting edges which
prevent the wetted cloth slipping. Again the heavy ones are best. I paid a
visit to a large dept. store with a good selection of all types. Also go for
all metal scissors, that way there's no way the resin, cleaners etc will
melt the plastic handle and the cured resin is easier to scrape of them when
it's dry.

Only the flaps to make now then on to the fuselage.

Alan