PermaGrit

Subject: PermaGrit
From: Lindsay <hlindsay@NMSU.Edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:41:07
Indispensable...and Ian and Tracey are very nice folks to deal with. Hope
they will not object to my mention of two of their US dealers. I know both
Kim Prout and Don Hipskind (Fastech Corp [AccuSpray], Gilberts, IL) sell
these fine products. Don, incidentally, is also a Europa builder. Both are
exceptional folks worth doing business with here in the US. Have never heard
of a PermaGrit tool requiring any "resurfacing?" PS: If Jan answers the
phone at Fastech (see their advertisement in "Sport Aviation" for
telephone/fax numbers), you are in excellent hands. That is, no need to talk
to Don. Jan knows her product line and can offer excellent service. -Ed Lindsay-