Re: Wiring in XS wings

Subject: Re: Wiring in XS wings
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:36:58

Before you drill holes in the ribs of the XS wing please run your idea by me at
Europa as their position could be critical.  We will have to sort out a standard
location and size for conduit holes as others will want to fit lights too.

Best regards
Andy Draper

Technical Manager
andy=40europa-aircraft.com

>>> =22Cope, Dave M (GEL,MSX)=22 <CopeD=40liuknt1.light.ge.com> 11/13/98 11:31am

Has anyone put conduit for wiring along XS wings?  If so, what have you used
I have no current plans for wingtip lights, but the time to put in conduit
is now, before the rear skins go on, in case I change my mind later.
I=27d be grateful for any information or advice.
Dave
The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK - info=40avnet.co.uk