Wiring outboard of aileron rods

Subject: Wiring outboard of aileron rods
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:57:47
Cheers,
  I am about to finish section 7, after-spar wing covering and wish to
enter some conduit aft of the spar and outboard of the aileron control
rod channel - such as the new pitot position.
  While I appreciate that I should do my own work on this, I hope that
someone ahead of me might gove me some clearance dimensions/suggested
routing for conduit (1/4-3/8 diam should do it) around/thru this
bottleneck as have not yet assembled any control systems. For instance,
where in the aileron rod channel is clearance greatest - nearer the spar
or further aft?
Thanks in advance
Ferg (#A064-319)