Re: A new member

Subject: Re: A new member
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 22:15:18

>I am the proud new owner of G-SAMY kit no: 221...

>PS - I live in Chertsey, Surrey any other builders near by ?

Keith - there are several builders not far away from you. I am the
membership secretary of the Europa Club, but am not authorised to release
members details outside the membership. The factory may be prepared to let
you have a builder list as previously distributed to all builders (but that
practice may now be discontinued).

[advert follows]
Europa Club members will be getting a full list of all Club members
worldwide (and a less detailed list of all builders) with the December 1998
issue of the "Europa Flyer". That should help members communicate directly
with each other, and reduce the number of queries I have to field.

Ask me about joining the Europa Club if interested!

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...