gps programming

Subject: gps programming
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 05:44:03
Anyone out there know how to solve this one. ?...

My GPS 90 now displays the message "Read Only Memory has failed".
- but there appears to be absolutely nothing missing performance-wise. If it's
doing a checksum, I suppose there could be a bit changed in the database
somewhere, which it would be hard to detect or rectify.  It so happens that
this only appeared after I had been trying to input some routes  which I had
changed from a different format, probably incorrectly, and it rejected them.

Graham C  G-EMIN