Glass Transition Temperature

Subject: Glass Transition Temperature
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 14:45:29
Cheers!

    The subject temperature is also the sublect of my recent
reading...... I have sought the applicable figure amongst my souvenirs,
but have not managed to find it mentioned in any of the literature
accompanying my shipments.

    I wonder if there is an expert among us who would be willing to hold
forth on this topic for our group enlightenment? (I am using the U.S.
product for the laminations - AEROPOXY PR2032/PH3660). There will
doubtless be proprietary arguments dug up for various products, but I am
interested only in the ultimate test results.

     As a corollary, is 78.5 degC plus or minus, a satisfactory numvber?

All  contributions gratefully received.....
Happy landings,
Ferg Kyle (#A064-219)
+