Re: Testing wing to fit module.

Subject: Re: Testing wing to fit module.
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 20:43:27
Lloyd --

If you're saying that you haven't yet intalled the CS14 aileron quick-connect
brackets, I would say no.  You need free access to the inside of the module.
With the module installed, there's little room to get at all the CS14 attach
bolts, much less drill holes for them.

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063

<< I am shortly to bond my module into the bottom fuselage half.   However, my
wings are over one hundred miles away being finished ... and are likely to be
away for another year, or more.   I can't therefore locate the wings in the
module before bonding it into the fuselage.   All the controls are perfectly
within limits so far and I have worked to a very high degree of accuracy in
the build.   Can anyone foresee problems with going ahead with the bonding?
I have already established that my fuel tank is correctly positioned so as not
to impede precise location of the wing spars (as per recent discussions).
 Lloyd Owens >>