BOUNCE europa@post.avnet.co.uk: Non-member submission from "Tony Renshaw

Subject: BOUNCE europa@post.avnet.co.uk: Non-member submission from "Tony Renshaw"
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:40:44
Roger

This message was bounced by the Europa Club server. Its now forwarded to
you and the Europa Club.

Tony

Will add your new Mail Address to List

Gerry

From: "Tony Renshaw" <tonyrenshaw@hotmail.com>
Subject: Original Wing Pitot Position
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 00:24:37 PDT

Roger and others,
I am about to do the leading edges of my wings, the old ones. I want to
know what the factory recommends for people in my position in terms of
whether I should simply ignore the pitot section of the manual, and
continue my work on the basis that the location for old wings "not yet
made" will "not" be as per the manual?
Has the fin sides been considered for location of static ports, with
hopefully a lesser indication error from separated airflow which the
fuselage location experienced? At the same time could you let me know
what would be involved in turning my a/c into a tri-gear, both in terms
of mods and price? My goal as well as touring is to teach my kids to fly
and I figure a tricycle may be a safer and less stressful experience
both for them and me. I hear that it can be moded such that I can have
both? Is this correct,and if so what information can you offer on this
option? I anxiously await your reply,and to that end could I request a
reply to the Pitot question ASAP
Reg Tony Renshaw
Please reply to
<renshaw@ozemail.com.au>