Europa Club Christmas/New Year Dinner

Subject: Europa Club Christmas/New Year Dinner
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:50:02
We put a message in the last issue of the Europa Club Newsletter about the
Club Christmas/New Year Dinner, to be held on the 2nd January near
Stratford-upon-Avon. The closing date for members to notify us that they
would be attending is the 4th October.

The response so far has been a resounding silence, with just a handful of
members showing an interest. Is this really the situation or are there a lot
of members out there waiting until the last minute to let us know.

If you are coming please let me know on 01732 350691 or Sarah on 01795
476128 by the 4th.

Dave Watts.