Re: New subscriber

Subject: Re: New subscriber
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 06:52:54
Hi! Charles . Pleased to find someone else who prefers direct drive low revs. I
expect to be installing my Jabiru 3300  six cylinder engine within the next week
or so, hope so anyway because it dazzles me every time I go in workshop!!!
I'm building Europa Mk I Kit no 337 which I got about April '97. I originally
got it as a trigear with a mono wheel conversion and have made a lot of effort
to make it convertible . On completion I would expect it to be changed within
a mornings work. The biggest job being changing the bungee on the suspension
without removal of the engine !! Many people say that I will not ever use the
mono facility, since I will only loose 2 or 3 kts in flight especially having
fitted landing gear fairings and spats.
It certainly looks the part on Trigear. Just ordered an MT constant Speed Prop
and control system , and my blacksmith is building a trailor which will contend
with trigear or mono-wheel.
I hope you have some deep pockets because I don't expect to be completed inside
=A340k!!! Call me up for future developments-
I certainly expect the engine to be an ideal match to extract maximum
specification
---From the airframe!!!!
BFN
Regards