Tri-gear update.

Subject: Tri-gear update.
From: Kevin Pilcher <kpeng@waverider.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:43:33
Dear Members,
                       G-OKEV and I became one for the first time yesterday
(17th) at Half Penny Green  in the UK. After a superb PFA coaching scheme
with the help and guiding hand of Mr Frank Chapman (RESPECT) where else
could you get so much for so little cost!!  My Inspector and  now friends
Mr Graham Singleton did the first flight and Mr Mike Dolphin did a thorough
5.30 hrs test program, I wish to thank them for their support THANKS
CHAPS!!
                                        G-OKEV handles superbly and the
performance of my Rotax 912 mated to Arplast VP is well up to the job. I am
now looking forward to fulfilling the dream, Who`s a happy fellow now
then??

                       Regards
                                     Kevin