Re: Introduction.

Subject: Re: Introduction.
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 18:40:10
Tim,
Do you think that "if a Tailkit was to arrive on your driveway,
unannounced that you would survive the experience; or would you be a
"Deadman"? ( I apologise for the intended humour but we inherited it!)
If the answer is yes, and you or your bank manager can afford it, "Go
for it" It has to be the cheapest a/c around for you guys, especially
now, and my little bloke spends a fair amount of time under my feet in
the workshop away from my wife. Just tell her to think of the weekends
away visiting the French vineyards etc etc. Good luck!
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236