Introduction.

Subject: Introduction.
From: Tim Sharon & Mariella Deadman <deadman@mail.bogo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:16:42

My name is Tim Deadman and I am a Europaholic

I became addicted at Cranfield this year.  I sat in the mock up and since then
I have been on a mission to persuade my wife to let be have the time away from
bringing up a 10 month old daughter to build one.

I have been a visitor to Tony's site so many times I feel I have built one
already.

I am a lapsed PPL with 120 hours plus.  With any luck I should get my licence
back
in a few weeks:-).  I fly from Bourn in Cambridgeshire U.K.

This is what the internet should be about.

Tim.

<META content'"MSHTML 4.72.2106.6"' nameGENERATOR>

Europaholic

one.

have built one already.

Bourn in Cambridgeshire U.K.