Teflon Hinging Revisited

Subject: Teflon Hinging Revisited
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:36:41
Gidday,
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Europas plans to mod this
idea? I am sourcing teflon tubing myself by sending off a sample to Mc
Master Supply Co. of the exact stuff my Long Eze Mate gave me, the good
stuff that is the right dimensions, in the hope of getting an exact match.
As for the strength of the new smaller diameter hinge pin material, I know
another builder was researching that option? Hows it going? Lastly, can
anyone give me an e-mail address to Contact an active member of the Long
Eze equivalent E-mail Forum to ours, so that I can find out the facts as to
the number of people in the US who have been using this mod for years. Any
help would be appreciated. Reg
Tony Renshaw
Reg
Tony Renshaw