Trolly/Dolly

Subject: Trolly/Dolly
From: J D Bean <JohnBean@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:24:16
I am having the framework for the 'Ferret Works' dolly made up. As I have
not yet assembled the cockpit and the fuselage lower part I cannot take
some measurements I need therefore could anybody post me the following
measurements:

With the aircraft level and at normal empty weight: Ground to undeside at
the sternpost rear edge, at the vertical intersection of the mainwheel axle
and at the forward edge of the firewall.

With the aircraft on all 4? - well the main and tail wheels  (Mod 46
tailwheel) the same three measurements.

Thanks, John (Kit 23)