re: Questions for XS builders

Subject: re: Questions for XS builders
From: David Blair <david.blair@telops.gte.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:05:06
Underneath the baggage compartment.  The Europa in general is nose heavy.
Putting the battery underneath the baggage compartment reduce the forward CG
problem.

"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                            Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CBS, MCP  1-813-978-6073  (Office)
Banyan Systems, Inc.          1-888-964-8049  (Pager)
On-site Consultant at GTE  1-813-978-4853  (Fax)
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Tony Krzyzewski" <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>, on 6/21/98 4:54 PM:

Could someone with an XS kit please answer the following....

Where is Europa recommending to put the battery on the XS?

In order to fit the throttle and choke controls for my XS firewall forward
kit to my Mk1 (neatly) I am going to make a central console hump as found on
the XS cockpit module moulding. I need the following dimensions to do this...

Distance from front flange where the hump departs from the top surface of the
moulding.

Length of the hump.

Height of the hump at its aftmost point.

Width of the hump at forward and aftmost points.

Thanks

Tony
Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Managing Director  Ph 64 9 520 4631