Re: Questions for XS builders

Subject: Re: Questions for XS builders
From: Norbert P. Hoffmann <nphffmn@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:25:16
Tony,

although I have a Mk 1 kit, I got lucky in that I have received the XS
cockpit module.

The measurements you are asking are as follows:

Distance from front flange:     195 mm
Length of hump:                 390 mm
Height of hump (aftmost point):  65 mm
Width (front):                   45 mm
Width (aft. base):               50 mm
Width (aft. top):                45 mm

As I seem to remember, the tunnel slopes down considerably more as
compared to the
'old' cockpit module. The distance from the tight support (highest
point) to the
top of the tunnel (not the hump) is 150 mm with the new cockpit module.

Hope this helps.

Norbert
# 271