New

Subject: New
From: Joe Polenek <jpolenek@echoon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 16:46:56
Hi everybody!
My name is Joe and I'm new to the Europa list.  I am hoping to learn more
about this plane as I monitor the communications that go on here.
My biggest curiosity is the mono-wheel landing gear.  I've hear skeptics
comment that it might be okay in ideal conditions, but how easy is it to
land, roll-out and taxi in moderate to severe crosswinds?
If there's anybody out there who has flown "conventional" gear and
mono-wheel gear under various conditions, that could make an objective
comparison, I would really appreciate some comment on this.
Regards,

Joe