Re: Re: BNC vs $$

Subject: Re: Re: BNC vs $$
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:35:22

> I bought AMP Mate-N-Lok connectors for the panel/fuselage connection, where
> there will be about 50 crimps required.  Any suggestions for a reasonably
> priced crimper to use here?

Yup, the AMP one :-) I got mine for _much, much_ less than US700. I too am a
scrooge and would not have paid that much.

If anyone is interested I am prepared to issue a Europa club price list for
AMP connectors and tools at a good price but... you _have_ to be a financial
member of the Europa Club to buy from me.

Tony

Tony Krzyzewski    tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Managing Director  Ph 64 9 520 4631
Kaon Technologies  Fx 64 9 520 3321