RE: BNC

Subject: RE: BNC
From: David Blair <david.blair@telops.gte.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:45:24
I bought a nice AMP crimper at CompUSA for $50.00 a couple of years ago.  It
would crimp RG-58/59 and 63 and the center conductor.

"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                            Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CBS, MCP  1-813-978-6073  (Office)
Banyan Systems, Inc.          1-888-964-8049  (Pager)
On-site Banyan Consultant at GTE 3rd Level Banyan Support
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "David Glauser" <dg@xpsystems.com>, on 6/2/98 6:50 PM:

Even here in the US, AMP wants around $700 or so for their crimping
tool, or so I've been told. Bob Nuckolls sells the best substitue he's
found through his web site for around $40 US. See www.aerolectric.com.