RE: More power for less money?

Subject: RE: More power for less money?
From: Kerry Lamb <kerrylamb@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 20:40:12
Push button systems (for about a 10 second spray) of NOX in a spacer under
the carb. use to be a fairly common setup with street racers in my home
town.  The nitrous boost would be one thing for an old heavy 1970s vintage
Detroit engine, I would not risk a modern light weight aircraft engine.  If
you blow up an engine shortly after takeoff...

Kerry