Re: New subscriber - Frank Mycroft

Subject: Re: New subscriber - Frank Mycroft
From: CHRISTOPHER DAVIS <cdavis2@capecod.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:02:57
Hi europa  people , new guy to the list   glider pilot currently flying a
kolb firestar. tired of flying alone want to take my wife etc. interested in
europa with the motorglider wing , anybody got any new info on same? cant
get any responce from europa UK.
         Tim Mycroft how old are you? looks like these europas build pretty
fast .! Chris