Re: Europa takes Mel for a ride

Subject: Re: Europa takes Mel for a ride
From: MELVYNBS <MELVYNBS@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 02:19:18
Thanks for the web site update.  Just want to relay to all Europa fans
world wide that haven't gotten a chance to fly one yet that it's all the
things you've read about it....Flew the factory demonstrator at Plant City,
Florida...
the Strawberry Capitol of the World while at Sun 'n Fun.  First four point
landing
I've every experienced and the best fifty bucks ($50USA dollars) I've ever
spent.
Also, met a lot of owners and builders who were very helpful at the tent.
(I was the guy sitting over at the table reading the construction manual for
hours
and hours.)  I'm sure I could build the Europa chock! Thanks Ivan for a great
airship.  Now...monowheel or tripod?