GOOD news!!!

Subject: GOOD news!!!
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 22:12:16
About a year ago last February, an FAA FSDO inspector in
Alaska filed a suspected unapproved parts action against
Bill Bainbridge at B&C Specialty Products for violation
of 21.303(a) which prohibits offering a non-PMA part for
installation on a certified airplane.

Bill was approached by authorities from FAA at Sun-N-Fun
last week and was told, "All charges have been dropped,
an APOLOGY letter is being crafted, and policies and
procedures are being written to see that things like this
do not happen again.

I just had a long conversation with Bill and he sounds like a
huge load has been removed from his shoulders. This is all
preliminary but his conversations were first person with
folks at the top.

We'll be publishing copies of the documents as soon as they
are available along with a chronolgy of events in this
matter on our website.  We'll let you all know when the
data is available for viewing. I hope I'm not beeing TOO
optimistic but this series of events may mark a turning
point in the relationship between our public servants and
those they purport to serve.

Today has been a good day.

      Bob . . .
                      ////