Re: Tools

Subject: Re: Tools
From: CarlosMorgado@dialog.com
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:39:00
In the UK try Maplin http://www.maplin.co.uk/ or RS (Radio Spares), I don't
have a contact.

Carlos

jerry@flyinghi.demon.co.uk on 28/04/98 16:35:06

I find the Black and Decker power file is a definate.
Dremel is great for small stuff but the power file is unbeatable.
Does anybody in the UK know where I can get proper crimping tools.
I can only seem to find single action plier types and I want to use plain
connectors that will definately not come off. If you look inside the back
of and consumer goods (washing machine for example) the quality of crimping
is so much better than anything I have managed to date.
Jerry