Fuel consumption

Subject: Fuel consumption
From: David G. Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:11:37
I forgot to mention last night that 'XDY uses a 912 Rotax with a 3 blade
Warp Drive prop set at 17 degrees. Besides 10 litres an hour, this
combination gives us a lift off at max gross weight from grass in around 200
yards (@still to measured accurately). Max gross climb has been timed on a
couple of occasions at exactly 1000 fpm. In the near future we will do some
accurate speed checking (now that I have found the static air leak, in the
new ASI connector). When I have the results I will post them here.

Dave Watts.

P.S. Off to Gatwick in an hour going to Sun'n'Fun. Hope some of you will be
there as well.