Rotax 912 (100hp)

Subject: Rotax 912 (100hp)
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:34:47
Interested if anyone knows any further developments with the Rotax 912 XX100hp
engine?
 I read in Kitplane (April issue-Europa XS big write up)the Jabaru 3300cc 120 HP
will be
available for delivery April 1998. Price $US12,900. Horizontally opposed,
overhaed
cam,
6 cylinder; 9.5.1 compression; 150lbs. dry weight complete; carbureted; dual
transistorized magneto ignition, air-cooled. Dynofocal or bed mount,supplied.
Output; 120hp at 3300rpm, torque 125ft-lbs at 3000rpm; dynanometer testing.
Warranty

period 6 months from start-up or 200hours.
Also interested in the JPX 4TX75/A. Anybody installed one?
Will be seriously buying at the end of the year, hopefully if our dollar returns
to its
right place!
100hp, I believe will be more suitable for us NZers lying in the westerly wind
belt and
roaring 40s. That extra hps when you need them!!
Good to see Graham S. venture this far down-under, hope NZ treated you well.
Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy. P. Ward