RE: Re: Gel-coat discussion

Subject: RE: Re: Gel-coat discussion
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:58:04
I would hope that it is *not* Europa's intention that the XS gel coat serve as
the outer finish. I rolled my
fuselage outside for about 3 hours one day to make some room in the shop and it
turned green. Also, although
it certainly is less work to finish than an unfilled glass weave, the coating as
it arrives has many marks,
nicks, holes, and other problems. (Of course, mine had to travel from England to
southern California...)