RE: Where's the club site?

Subject: RE: Where's the club site?
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:43:12

>"We apologise for the temporary interruption to transmission, normal programs
>will resume as soon as possible"
>
>During the upgrade to the list server (major-domo) the site was..... er......
>.....um....... accidentally sub optimised; OK I admit it Deleted!
[snip]
>Don't worry I have a complete back up at home, I'm just waiting for Avnet to
>tell me where to put it (so to speak).

Peter has the WWW page source, but I'm not sure about the archives of the
list which have also disappeared. Rest assured they are fully backed up as
text files on my machine here, and can be restored from those copies, even
if saved nowhere else!

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...