Paint Trim Design - Help Wanted

Subject: Paint Trim Design - Help Wanted
From: Garry Stout <gstout@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:24:06
Hello everyone.  I am US builder # 60 and I'm about 2 or 3 weeks away from
sending my tri-gear to the paint shop.  My problem is, beyond the basic white
fuselage, what colors and design should I use for the accent trim?   I have no
artistic taste or skills whatsoever, and I know it!  Does anyone have any idea
where to get help with the selection of colors and designs?  I'm certainly
willing to pay someone who does have those skills, because I don't......and I
don't want my beautifully constructed plane to be painted with some ugly colors
and/or design.  Help?????
Regards, Garry Stout