Re: Rotax 914

Subject: Re: Rotax 914
From: James Thursby <jthursbyeuropa@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:39:42
Hi Jerry, I have only flown the 914 powered demonstrator in Lakeland, and
have tried limiting the power on takeoff to simulate 100 hp, and can say it
is a big difference in ground run. Not having flown a 912 I can't say I
know the difference, but my money went for a 914. I'm spoiled now, I had
to. I think it's worth the extra money.

                        Jim Thursby
                           N814AT