Re: Tony Krzyzewski-Graham

Subject: Re: Tony Krzyzewski-Graham
From: Dennis Lowe <DennisL@inovatec.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:07:29
I suppose the immediate question that comes to mind is how much does Graham
charge for traveling - we live 60 miles from Graham and inspection costs
and travel, Graham assures me, are very reasonable. What does he charge for
New Zealand?

I'd be grateful if you could get a message to Graham. My brother has just
joined the fold and is building a tri-gear (Kit 388), hopefully under
Graham's guidance. He hopes to get going over Easter, how much can he do
before Graham returns?