RE: BMW Fuel Injection

Subject: RE: BMW Fuel Injection
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 10:20:51

The BMW engine is an electronic system and does have a limp-home mode. I
couldn't say how long the system would run on the battery alone. The
fuels pressurization pump is probably what uses the most juice. BMWs
typically have a 32 amp-hour battery, but in my experience the battery
was always the weak link in the system. I used to have to replace my
battery about every 18 months.

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">