RE: Allegro Engine analyser

Subject: RE: Allegro Engine analyser
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:14:16

Kim Prout is using the Allegro analyzer on his Europa, and loves it.
Many U.S. builders are using them. They market an engine analyzer and a
fuel totalizer, both reasonably priced. Kim has both. The company is a
small one - two brothers, one a pilot who runs it and does the testing
and the other an engineer. Good combination. I believe the U.S. Europa
office is planning to sell the units. I'm pretty sure Kim is already
doing so. Allegro's address is

Allegro Avionics
1332 E. Hampton
Tucson, AZ 85719