Allegro Engine analyser

Subject: Allegro Engine analyser
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:28:57
Cheers...........

In the February 98 issueof Sport Aviation (EAA mag), Mike Melville describes a
round-the-world flight with two Long-Eze's , his and Dick Rutan's. They put in
some LONG legs, 16 hours, etc.
Obviously, they have put considerable trust in their installations, particularly
instruments.

In a sidebar to the article, Mike extols the virtues of the Allegro Eng.
Analyser
system, one of the tempting indicators which I contemplate for my machine.

Any of you Old Guys with the many hours of completed Europas using such a
device,
and if so:
How gozit?     (Please)

Happy Landings,